- Buffer– Use Buffer to schedule your content across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for posting at the best times optimized for your account or at the times of your choosing. Buffer helps streamline the process of distributing content to each channel quickly and effectively.
- Slideshare– An often overlooked tool for content marketing, create a deck to draw attention to a resource or service on your website. Like this deck onYouTube Virality, that drove 20,000+ views to the creator’s content.
- Yoast– The best search engine optimization plugin for WordPress that helps bolster your website and its content to its full potential with all the major search engines. It simplifies the process making it easier for website owners of all levels keep their web properties inline with SEO best practices.
- MailChimp– MailChimp is one of the easiest email marketing platforms to use to market your content to your email list. Don’t have an email list? The exclusive content your business will create and distribute using this platform will help fuel new subscribers to your email list.
- Promoted Posts on Facebook– Facebook advertising can bolster the visibility of your content in the newsfeed far greater than it would reach on its own organically. Pay per post to get your content featured in front of a larger audience on Facebook with your fans and non-fans alike.
- 6. Inbound Writer– This content optimization application lets your business monitor topics of interest, understand your readers and reach your readers by providing insights on what type of content to create that match’s the passions of your audience.
- PRWeb– Use this syndication platform to send SEO optimized press releases about your most valuable content to 30,000 journalists, 250,000 opt-in news subscribers and to the 3 million monthly visitors on PRWeb.com. The platform is easy to use and allows many effective tools to create your press release, distribute it and monitor its success.
- Followgen– Targeting tool that allows a business to find a meaningful audience on the social web with the goal of getting your content in front of the right audience. It’s a strong fusion of a targeting system and social advertising.
- Tweriod– Twitter tool that helps determine the best time to tweet your content for your business. The tool gets your content in front of more tweeters and comes in the form of a free simple report that outlines the best times to tweet.
- Bundlr– Create topic pages with photos, videos, tweets, articles and more to distribute with everyone in your network. The “Bundle This!” plugin allows users to clip content from their browser as they browse, making it quick and easy to bundle your content with other quality sources of information.
Read time: less than 5 minutes (468 words)
Tools for Marketing & Distribution
What do you think of this story?